Father’s Day is quickly approaching and you need to find the perfect gift. If you’ve got a Dad that loves cars, a gift that allows him to enjoy his vehicle even more can be a great investment. There are so many different ways that you can give gifts for his vehicle and you are sure to find something that he will love. No matter how much you have to spend, helping your father enjoy his love of cars is easy with unique Father’s Day gifts. Here are five ideas that you should check out:
– Personalised license plate frames. These frames are unique and can be customised to say whatever you want them to say. You can choose from common phrases like “World’s Greatest Dad” or create your own unique frames to suit his personality or interests. No matter what he likes, you can turn it into personalised license plate frames to give a unique gift that he will love.
– Car wash vouchers. If your Dad loves his car, he’ll always appreciate vouchers for car washes to keep it looking clean and shiny. You can find plenty of car wash facilities that sell gift certificates so that you can give your father something that he will definitely appreciate this Father’s Day.
– Cleaning products or services. Whether you buy him a car detailing kit so that he can enjoy his weekends taking care of his car or choose a cleaning service to do the work for him, any guy who loves cars will appreciate help taking care of his vehicle.
– Accessories and gifts. There are so many different accessories that you can get your Dad for his car, including things like seat covers, shifter knobs, hanging accessories, and other gifts that will make his car unique and allow it to speak of his tastes.
– Car upgrades or improvements. Get your Dad that new set of rims that he’s been eyeballing, or even invest in those racing engine parts that he wants to put into his old restoration project. If you know what he’s shopping for to make his car better, you can get it for him for Father’s Day.
Personalised license plate frames are by far the most affordable and unique solution for a Father’s Day gift. While there are many different ideas for Dad’s vehicle, this is one that will be appreciated and give him something unique to his car only.
At PlateMates you can customise and order your very own personalised license plate frames. For an online demonstration enter your advertising message in the boxes on our website, select your colours and click the button.
Personalised Gifts For Children
Personalised gifts are fun and personal, something children will enjoy. You could even involve the child in the personalised gifts making process. Tell the child that they can choose whatever photos or images they want and then show them how you upload the photos and explain how they will be printed onto their gift. The child will find this experience exciting and they will love their personalised gifts even more when they helped create them! This will make the child feel more grown up.
So what items are suitable personalised gifts for children? There are many many options to choose from, and if you decide to let the child be part of the ordering process why not let them chose the item themselves, but here are some suggestions from us of great personalised gifts for children. Children love items which make their rooms look cooler – a room is very special to a child as it is their private space where they feel safe and grown up in. Children love playing in the bed so cool designer bedding items are great ideas. Duvet covers, bed sheets and pillow cases can be personalised with photo montages, image montages (perhaps of their favourite singer/athlete/TV star) text or graphics.
Other designer bedding items like decorative cushions are great. The photo cushion and the sausage cushion are personalised gifts which can be used both on the child’s bed and in the living room. A floor cushion will be useful for play days, watching TV and socialising in the home. The sausage cushion can be covered in the child’s name in funky circus letters – a guaranteed success with younger children. The photo cushion and floor cushion can just like the bed sheets and duvet covers be covered in photos or images as well as text.
If you want to give a child the ultimate in cool and comfortable seating options go for the legendary bean bag. Bean bags have always been popular with children due to their cool shape, comfortable seating and flexibility. The bean bag can be moved from room to room by the child due to its light weight. Wall art such as canvas prints and photo poster prints are great for the child’s room. Choosing a photo or image they love and having it printed on canvas print for them to enjoy in their room will make them feel mature.
Sarah shares her knowledge about gifts. Visit Bags of Love for stunning personalised gifts for children.